Thursday, June 7, 2012

Blog #6


The first day of lessen plan presentation we had the special education group present. They did a great job. It did make me reflect a little on my own future teaching. At this point I am not planning on going into special education and I am not going to be teaching at the early childhood level, which is what the group presented on, but I did learn some things. I learned how to put the Smart Board to good use in the form of interactive games. It was fun to color again and to get rewarded with candy. It was also a cool experience to have to act like a younger class. It helped me put in perspective how difficult it can be to manage a classroom full of young kids. But the fun and interactive style that the group used allowed us students to want to be involved and to be quiet. This lesson helped me to reflect on how to handle a class when I am a teacher, and how to keep the students excited and involved.






No comments:

Post a Comment